Trade associations, nonprofit organizations, and other entities can be designated an event partner through an exchange of value. The event partner will be recognized with name placement in designated promotional materials and on the website partner page.
Here are some ways to contribute in order to become an Event Partner
- Take an active role in conference planning, such as being on the Stakeholder Planning Committee and contribute ideas during conference calls
- Forward emails and distribute promotional materials, or advertise in your newsletter to your membership, constituency, colleagues or customers
- Collect and forward to ACI lists of email addresses, telephone numbers, etc. for promotion of the conference
- Provide a link to the ACI website, or place an ad for the event with a link to ACI on your organization’s website
- Loan an LCD projector for use at the conference
- Offer photocopying or printing services for workshop handouts and course materials